Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Football: a passion of multitudes


I like football, but I don´t like some team in special. However, I can to say that one of the team I would like is club atletico RIVER PLATE, this one is the more powerful team of Argentina. It´s founded on May, 25 th, 1901. It´s more local prize and it´s five international prizes. There it has Marcelo Salas who make one´s debut in 1996 where he was twenty two years old. But, he isn´t player that I like him. Otherwise, Alexis Sanchez and he also named “El Niño Maravilla”. He was born in Tocopilla on December, 19th, 1988. He played in Cobreloa, Colo colo when he was about twenty years old. He also played in River Plate. During in 2007 he injured and he cannot play during three months, because of this he didn’t play some games to qualifying of world cup, what a sad day¡¡¡ Now he plays in UDINESE in Italy with other chilean companions. I don´t love, I mere like him because he is multifaceted because I think that he is very good player and he always stand out in the games in position forward as foreign as the national team and he does commercials on TV of the different brand. Also, I think that he is beautiful man. He is fairly different for example to Mauricio Pinilla. For I watch on TV and other programmes, he seem a nice and amusing person. I think that he will stand out and he will do several goals in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment