Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last post...

My experience about the blog during the semester was good. At first, I did the blog only because of the mark in the english class. Moreover in my first post I said that I like more the facebook. However, I ended up liking the blog because I started to learn more english and its grammar. I learned some sentences that in future I could to use as in oral form as write form. It was entertaining and like this I can to “know” more to my classmates by means of this blog and I could to post them. The topics also were amusing with the exception of the earthquake; a horrible experience that I hope that it isn’t repeat again. Although, that it is obvious that it will come back to happen. The other topics like: music, important figure, films, technological subject and finally football was interesting and eyecatching topics. The music is very important to everybody, all kind musical to all kind person. There is a huge variety of music. I think that any age group left out of the music. Second, everybody have an import figure to who “imitate” or for who we feel admiration, not worship. Unless that we are so egocentric we don’t admire anyone. Third topic: films. I like it so much I watch films. I already had to say. Fourth: technological subject. They are very good it live with technology (without underestimating the books). It is do us the life more handy. And finally the football, now we live a atmosphere of football with the world cup South Africa and Chile is playing excellent. This one a summary of all my posts. I think that this blog has more advantages. It was enough didactic, even more that normal english class.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good experience where we learn english (I hope)
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I like writing a blog too, and I also think that I learned a lot with it =)

    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete