Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What would I do without my Mp3 ?


My Mp3 is the best thing. It has a capacity of two GB. I bought in the commercial store four years ago. When I need to use it to I see the files on computer I connect up my Mp3 on the front USB, but when I connect up it on other computer and this one has the USB at the rear of the computer processor, the Mp3 has a cable to connect it, because of my Mp3 is a little big in relation to others. Really, I always use it and I always carry it with me. It has the majority of my academic life when I was in secondary school and now on the university also I listen my favourite music (as well I use my mobil phone, personal computer or stereo). I don´t know that I would do without it. I have all there, on that small device. On Mp3 I save homeworks, books, voice recordings and videos and even so I can to save more files. I like it so much my Mp3. I think it would be sad that because of any reason the information lose it. Therefore, I care for this doesn´t happen and I have others backup of my files on my personal computer (other technological subject that I like together with Internet)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Clau!!
    I like too MP3 pendrive for listen music and save my information, but I destroyed my MP3. now only listen music in my netbook, I believe that is better because I hate headphone.

    regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claudia!
    I think that the mp3 is the best, simple, easy to carry, with sufficient memory and cheap.
    when they bought me a mp4 I change for two mp3
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia!
    Iy's really necesary to MP3 in this times. Joy the life!

    Greetings! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I see that you did the home work.
    The MP3 is out fashion

    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for your post

    the MP3 are cool, besides is useful for storing all kinds of information...

    see you
    nico

    ReplyDelete