Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The music is life


What would be the world without music? It gives rhythm to life. Always there are songs that it reminds me special moments. The music is nice melody for my ears and I want to dance.I like reggaeton, romantic music, pop, some of rock (especially the bands of the eighties) and some classic music. The first type of music it`s catchy and I like the majority of the singers. The romantic songs have pretty handwriting.The favourite singers are JAMES BLUNT (on picture) and his song "You’re Beautiful", Ricardo Arjona, Miguel Bosé, Diego Torres, Robby Williams, Nelly Furtado, Américo, among others. I liked La Noche (because it was with Leo Rey), also I like some songs of Guns N'Roses and La Oreja de Van Gogh. The majority songs I heard on music system or my mobile phone very loud with my sister and friends, as well I watch musical videos on TV. In general, I don´t enjoy of a specific music, rather I prefer to enjoy all type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment