Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A place where the mad reigned...


I like it so much the terror and fail films and I hope that in the films appeared blood and assassinated people (only in the films). For example: “Chucky”, “El Ventrilocuo”, “Saw”, “La Huerfana”, among others. I haven’t a favourite film, so I will talk the most recent film that I watched on cinema. This one is “La Isla Sinistra”.
The period of the film is 1954 and the main character is Leonardo DiCaprio. He named Teddy Daniels in the film. At first, he appeared liked a police that travelled together with his colleague to the island for that they found a woman that ran away of the mental hospital and she assassinated to her children. Then, he began to have strange headache and he had hallucinations about the war where he was and about his died wife because of the arson of his home it carried out by madman. He discovered different things, but along the film it recured these hallucinations. Really, I don’t know whether he was mad it or not. There is only to be saw.

2 comments:

  1. jajajajaja, I wait the "102 dalmatas" xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola.
    No ver esta película.
    Mi hermano me dijo que es bueno
    Hasta pronto

    ReplyDelete